Qumulus understands that not every organization is ready for a full-scale development of an information and cybersecurity program. Information Security solutions are not a one-size-fits-all approach. However, no matter how large or small the organization is, it is extremely important to develop a strong cybersecurity foundation in order to protect the whole organization. This is why Qumulus
Solutions has developed their Cybersecurity Review.
The Cybersecurity Review is designed to be a low-impact, introductory level assessment for organizations that are not mandated to follow specific cybersecurity controls or frameworks.
The Cybersecurity Review will provide guidance and best practice recommendations, based on the CIS (Center for Internet Security) Top 20 Security Controls, to reduce risk in the most cost-effective manner and lay the foundation for a future cybersecurity framework and risk management program. The key objectives of the information security discussions will be to understand the information and cybersecurity needs of the organization, identify implemented security controls and control ‘gaps’ as compared to the CIS fundamental and core recommendations, and assist the organization in developing a security controls roadmap.
- Provide a low-impact cybersecurity review.
- Identify and define future aspirations of the cybersecurity program.
- Provides guidance and best practice recommendations to reduce risk in the most cost-effective manner and lay the foundation for a cybersecurity framework and risk management program.
- Incorporates the fundamental and core recommendations of the CIS (Center for Internet Security) Top 20 Security Controls.
- Will help drive an effective, continuing risk management program